Thursday, January 17, 2008

I am sick!

Finally, after weeks of waiting, the latest documentary of Michael Moore arrived from Netflix: SiCKO!

I had to stop watching yesterday, out of disgust. The movie made me angry. Tonight, I picked up where I left of and finished the movie.

Sure it is Michael Moore and some parts are dramatized. However, you can not ignore the injustice of the US health care system.

The most important part of the movie was not about how great it is in France, England or Norway. It is the section of the British former member of parliament on democracy. Health care is great in countries where the government is afraid of the plebs. I wonder how many of the people mentioned in the movie actually voted. That's what it boils down to. If you want a better health care system, vote! (Oh, here is a guide: 2008 presidential candidates on health care issues)

(Just in case you wonder. I do not vote in the US. I can not vote in the US.)

No comments: