Sunday, November 18, 2007

xkcd

I spent this week between a lab somewhere in North San Diego (at a location I can not disclose) and a hotel room on Shelter Island in the bay of San Diego. The hotel Kona Kai supposed to be 3.5 stars. I snagged it for a decent rate a Hotwire. I rate it 2.5 stars. The hotel is in front of the Navy base at Coronado.

Our software testing was progressing nice. Our co-conspirators had posted two improvised swords and this cartoon of xkcd against a cubicle wall.


It was my introduction to a fabulous geek cartoon of romance, sarcasm, math, and language. Check out the background story at Wikipedia. As our test scenarios were progressing, I browsed older xkcd posts. Here are a couple of my favorites:




(You can get the last one even on a cool geeky t-shirt)

No comments: