Other than shoes and a few long sleeve shirts for the kids, we avoided the shopping malls. As a matter of fact, as my wife braved the mall on Sunday, I went to a local small coffee shop and worked on my presentation of the past week.
Throughout the last few years, I condensed my shopping to some clothes while in Argentina, taking advantage of the favorable dollar-peso exchange rate. Even now, my shopping list remains small:
- Something for my wife and kids
- Pure black t-shirts without a logo or design.
- Mock turtle neck (perhaps)
My long term shopping list includes:
- Replacement for my 2MP vintage digital camera
- Replacement for my aging 5 year old Titanium Powerbook
So you will not see me in the malls. I will be counting down a little bit to MacWorld 2008.