- The fire marshall is on a leave of abscence: when leaving an appartment building, you need a key to open the front door from the inside.
- A 'California stop' (a rolling stop) has a whole new definition.
- Elevators have two sliding doors
- A favorite picnic and bbq place is along the freeway from the international airport to downtown.
- Tony Soprano is making a killing: trash is picked up daily at night
- Webvan should have taken a lesson and focus on one core business: Ice cream is delivered to your dinner table
- Carseats are for losers (baby though talk)
- My Peugeot 504 just reached 3 million kilometers and shows no sign of slowing down. Headlights have a '1/2 on' setting.
- A mullet (aka Bundesliga) haircut is in.
- The amount of cellular phones is up. Cellulitis is down.
- Showing skin has never been out.
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Guess the city